GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RELEASE: ULTRAMAN MANGA CHAPTER 22 (Talkback Thread as Well!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OniGoji

OniGoji

RELEASE: ULTRAMAN MANGA CHAPTER 22  (Talkback Thread as Well!) Empty
PostSubject: RELEASE: ULTRAMAN MANGA CHAPTER 22 (Talkback Thread as Well!)   RELEASE: ULTRAMAN MANGA CHAPTER 22  (Talkback Thread as Well!) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:59 am

RELEASE: ULTRAMAN MANGA CHAPTER 22  (Talkback Thread as Well!) Ultra+manga+12

ULTRAMAN MANGA Returns!!!

Goodness, it certainly has been a long while since my last visit, and even longer since my last release. But thankfully that's about to change.

I do apologize for the long inactivity, college semesters aren't exactly easy to handle, especially during Finals. BUT, with summer having kicked into overdrive(Along with the amazing release of WB/LP's GODZILLA), and getting things back into gear, the team celebrates our return by issuing the release of ULTRAMAN CHAPTER 22!!!!
-------------------------

Expect to see the chapter up online later on throughout the day! It's a real exciting ready and finally gives fans of ULTRAMAN what they really want!
But when you read, let us know your impression! Express what ya think! Smile
Back to top Go down

RELEASE: ULTRAMAN MANGA CHAPTER 22 (Talkback Thread as Well!)
Page 1 of 1