GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OniGoji

OniGoji

GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD Empty
PostSubject: GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD   GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:27 am

GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD 20v0zkw

GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD  border=" />

This is the general Godzilla Manga thread that my scanlation team personally handles and will be translating Very Happy
We handled GODZILLA 1985, which was pretty fair. We're still currently doing Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, and we hope to have our next chapter out before the release of GODZILLA. Now as a nice special treat me and my team would also like to showcase that our next Godzilla manga project will be Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah! So look out for that once we're things get rolling for GvsSG!  cheers 
GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD Giphy
Back to top Go down
Razor286

Razor286

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD   GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:21 am

Already managed to set things up I see, good! Personally I can't wait to start working on Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah, it's my favorite G manga next to Godzilla vs. Mothra! Still, SpaceGodzilla should be finished before the end of the summer this year. Plus I do agree, we should at least get one chapter out before May 16th! Smile

Oh! And I'm the cleaner of the Godzilla 1985/Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla Manga Chapters! And I've been recently doing some work on the upcoming ULTRAMAN manga chapters as well! I'm from OniGoji's scanlation team.
Back to top Go down
Razor286

Razor286

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD   GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 pm

GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD 2dcem4x

GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD 21ae0l5

GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD 10prfk4
Back to top Go down
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD   GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Giving newcomers a little treat of what's to come for the manga Razor? Very Happy You're gonna have a LOT of cleaning to do my friend lmao But I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD   GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

GODZILLA MANGA SCANLATION THREAD
Page 1 of 1