GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's 2016! The island will be getting some new life back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

2016 - It's 2016! The island will be getting some new life back! Empty
PostSubject: It's 2016! The island will be getting some new life back!   2016 - It's 2016! The island will be getting some new life back! EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 5:15 am

2016 - It's 2016! The island will be getting some new life back! 98b39b21ff008afaa5cba1e79fc611b2ddb64b3f44f57e792397c517768f4433

Hello everyone! Admin Boogie209 here! Things have been pretty silent on the island, incredibly low-level, but despite that potential look on the
forums, activity has been going on behind the scenes! A few others and myself have been planning on re-energizing the forums by posting it
on the island's official facebook community page. I know that I've said this before, and have been progressing steadily to make things happen but
things do take time. A lot of strings and gears need to shift in the right way before pulling the greenlight! None the less I (along my a few helpers)
will be fixing up the place before putting word out! Very Happy

Meanwhile I will also be contacting older contacts and moderators, bringing back old crew-mates and bringing on new members!
I will be more active on the forums than on the FB page, so expect seeing me here more often now!
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com

It's 2016! The island will be getting some new life back!
Page 1 of 1