GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Island Design Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

Island Design Update Empty
PostSubject: Island Design Update   Island Design Update EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:55 am

Island Design Update 312w7j11

GORMARU ISLAND has been wonderfully updated for the better! I felt this change was inevitable, the previous look was pretty much a beta phase when constructing the island. It was pretty simple, but I felt if it was going to be an island, I at least should put the effort in making it so. Even more so, I wanted to make this place welcoming, seemingly warm looking and stable, while looking nicely appealing for all newcomers. I find the new look to be pretty satisfying in accomplishing that. I might change around the look every now and then during the Holidays, to expect some nice little surprises of that throughout the year!
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

Island Design Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Design Update   Island Design Update EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:09 am

Alright, updated the island just a bit! Erm...Well, okay, to a fair degree! Gotta keep updated and keep things fresh around here! Very Happy I've been meaning to do this for quite a while, and now things are looking neat!

Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com

Island Design Update
Page 1 of 1