GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next-gen Kaiju Girls?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

Next-gen Kaiju Girls? Empty
PostSubject: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

I was talking to Kaijumorpher, on regards to the problem with contacting the creators for the classic Kaiju Girls of Daikaiju Academy, which, hopefully, is just do to the creators just being too busy to respond right away... we may have to wait a while before trying to do any major fan-art or fan-fics about characters from Daikaiju Academy [not that things have been active enough around here for this to even be a problem.] So then, here's Plan B;

I think Boogie and I talked on this once, about our thoughts on the idea of creating a new generation of Kaiju Girls, to be mascots/pin-ups for Gormaru Island... my current thoughts on this is to essentially try and repeat the history of the Kaiju Girls, at least up to the point where everything went  bom BOOOM!!! I was interested in creating some original creations, Kaiju Girls that are either based off of OC Kaiju or perhaps as purely anthromorphic kaiju? I was also planning to include a new class called the Kaijin Girls, which would be based on smaller monsters, from both Japanese and American film.
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Curse my absences, missing out on such an interesting topic! But none the less I am here to dine.

Yes I do highly believe that a next generation of Kaiju-Girls are very much desired and warranted, fans of Daikaiju Academy and Kaiju Girls in general, obviously want to become more involved with the concept, to continue its legacy and expand. That's why throughout the years you see so many kaiju girl creations being created and unleashed on Daikaiju Academy DA (And other parts of the net).

A new generation can be spawned upon Gormaru Island, where fans and their creations can live upon Gormaru Island, and perhaps crossover with Monster Island's Daikaiju Academy kaiju girls.(If such a crossover idea is accepted) I'll be investing my best effort into making this a reality, it'll take some time and work, but it can be done. Honestly I have already begun creating my Kaiju Girl, her details and character are still being ironed out, but the finish is well underway.

Also, Kaijin Girls is quite an interesting class, I think its a well creative expansion upon the concept of Kaiju Girls. It'll give fans a unique crafting option to consider when creating their K-girls.
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Glad to see someone else is interested in it too... since I last posted this, I've been going on a search across the web to try and categorize the most unique and popular monsters ever, based mostly on how often they appear in various top 10 lists and such.

There are two directions I'm going to work on here; the first is the creation of a group of Kaiju [giant monster] and Kaijin [human-sized monster] girls, direct anthromorphic, Rule 63 variants of these monster and horror icons.

The second is the creation of a new group of original Kaiju Girls, designed to tribute and reference the classic monsters, but are not directly based on them. These girls would combine elements of both the Kaiju and Kaijin together, being of both worlds so to speak!
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:52 pm

Yes, both directions are creatively enticing and very open minded for artists to embrace should they have a preference with their creations. We could have topic sections to describe them, in case anyone wants to purposely craft one. Wink
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Not sure how that'd work, are you talking about a topic to discuss creating original kaiju girls, besides the kaiju girls 101 topic?
Back to top Go down
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:33 am

I'm up for Next-Gen kaiju girls, like with every Godzilla series, eventually there comes along a new Era. This is simply another step for Kaiju Girls in that direction. I do like the idea of crossovers, although if the creators aren't on board, then hey, we can just have our own continuity upon the island Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:36 am

Mmm...I still need to round up a number of kaiju girls to wonderfully represent Gormaru Island as means to show that we accept fans of Daikaiju Academy and fans of Kaiju girls in general. Once I have it, I can go with the banner commission for the island.
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:07 am

A good place to start is to start contacting members of Daikaiju Academy on deviantArt; sooner would be better, in only that it may take a long time for them to respond.

In the mean time, here's a tiny preview of what I got going on the Next-Gen K-Girl Project: 3534 individual original creations [a couple are actually pack/swarm based characters], combinations of both Japanese Kaiju and Western Horror film monsters. They'll be monsters that are sexy as Hell, and will have distinctive indivual personallities and designs, just like the classic monsters that inspired their creation!

Last edited by AdventDestiny on Wed May 14, 2014 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:27 pm

That does sound quite interesting, Japanese Kaiju and Western Horror film monsters. You could create a very unique batch of characters, each one more special than the other and can stand out well enough on their own. Although it'll take some effort, I find that it can be done with the right amount of imagination and effort ^_^
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:08 pm

I've got plenty of imagination for that, matter of fact I created a preliminary list [hopefully it won't change much more in the future!]; PS: I cut it down to 34

Vampire
Werebeast
Frankenstein's Cyborg
Ancient Mummy
Swamp Creatures
Alien Invader
Blob
Plant
Mutation
Zombie Revenant
Sauro-Avian
Armored Reptilian
Prehistoric Burrowing Predator
Aquatic Beast
Goblinoids
Biomech
Dragon
Tribal Hunter
Demonic Titan
Nightmare Spirit
Doll Master
Mechanical Slayer
Lovecraftian Horror
Guardian Statue
Shapeshifting Mimic
Giant Robot Combiners
Medusa
Insectoid Arachnid
Killer Swarm
Energy Possessor Being
Newborn World Destroyer
Parasite Queen
Minions of the Accursed Staff
The First Monster

Hopefully these simple little titles will give you guys a general idea of the direction I'm going with the development of these characters; they're equal measures kaiju and kaijin, creatures that essentioally would work on both scales, and be comparable in power to each other... I try and think of this as like the roster of a monster girl themed fighting game, so each and everyone one of them has to be equally as "playable" as the others!
Back to top Go down
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:49 am

Hey Boogie, will your kaiju girl be the K-Girl mascot for Gormaru Island? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:51 am

OniGoji wrote:
Hey Boogie, will your kaiju girl be the K-Girl mascot for Gormaru Island? Very Happy

Mmm...Yes, yes she will! Although I think it's far better if I have more than one mascot for the next generation of Kaiju Girls. I think three or four girls will be enough. So if you guys are up for it, create a K-Girl or select your favorite one(if she's already created) and post her up here! First three will make the cut! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next-gen Kaiju Girls?   Next-gen Kaiju Girls? Empty

Back to top Go down

Next-gen Kaiju Girls?
Page 1 of 1