GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA) Empty
PostSubject: SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA)   SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:37 pm

SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (Featuring Ultraman, Kamen Riders, and Gundam) Bandai Namco Games is developing the Super Hero Generation simulation role-playing game for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita consoles. The game will unite characters from the Kamen Rider, Ultraman, and Gundam franchises.

In the game, players will control three players (one from each of the three franchises) to oppose a "great evil" whose plan is to destroy the world.

SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA) 1404901369133

SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA) Shg_140710-1

SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA) Shg_140710-2-500x280

SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA) Shg_140710-5-500x281

SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA) Shg_140710-4-500x280

The game is slated to ship on October 23. The PS Vita version will retail for 6,640 yen (about US$65) for the physical and download versions, and the "special sound edition" will retail for 9,500 yen (US$93). The PS3 version will retail for 7,600 yen (US$75) for the physical and download versions, and the "special sound edition" will retail for 10,450 yen (US$103).
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA)   SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:38 am

Hmm, while this game is indeed interesting, its overall style of gameplay isn't my cup of tea unfortunately. I prefer more action-style, games, well, generally I'm a fighter gamers, but yeah, Super Hero Generations just isn't for me.

If they made another HEROES Vs. Game but for the PS3, now that is a game I would love to sink my teeth into!
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA)   SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Quite awesome, though the choice of heroes seems a bit odd; Ultraman and Kamen Rider make sense, they're both Tokusatsu, and they've crossed over before, but what's with Gundam being in it too?
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA)   SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA) Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO GENERATIONS (PS3, AND PS VITA)
Page 1 of 1