GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KING_KAIJU

KING_KAIJU

Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise Empty
PostSubject: Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise   Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:11 pm

height:812 feet
length:812 feet
highest speed achieved thousands of times the speed of light in universal ankylo form trillions of times faster than light as ultimate fusion saikylo.
highest power level 1.4 nontillion (30 zero's) the equivilent of destroying almost 2.5 universes around 3 nontillion as ultimate fusion saikylo.
forms ankylo (base form) it's just regular red with blue eyes ankylo straight out of being mutated he has a power level of almost 133 billion the equivillent of taking out the canis majoris the largest star ever discovered.
nova ankylo in this form he is now black with red eyes with plasma claws instead of bone claws. his power level is 500 quadrillion (15 zeros i believe) the equivilent of destroying every star in the galaxy well thats just my estimate.
lightning ankylo in this form he is all yellow with electricity flowing through his body it makes him immune to electricity and highly resistant to energy based attacks his power level is 50 trillion lower than nova ankylo but he can travel several times the speed of light which is the first form in the series that allows him to do that. nova ankylo can only go hundreds of times the speed of sound. normal ankylo can only go 40 miles per hour.
universal ankylo he is all white with golden energy flowing around his body you allready know his power level. this form allows him to fly and teleport.
ultimate fusion saikylo his form when he fuses with his ally sai that grants him a power level of around 3 nontillion enough to destroy over 4 universes. he has 4 huge bladed claws and has black and red energy surrounding him.
origins was an ankylosaurus living life when the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs struck. eventually in 1943 an organization known as stalinstorm created a weapon known as the satalazer that obsorbed and fired solar energy. it mutated ankylo and all the dinosaurs around him. eventually in 2028 he gets awoken by bomb test and thus the ankylo saga begins.
strengths extremely powerful, excellent close range and long range fighter, smart, very durable
weaknesses not good with tough choices and the choices he makes causes him problems in the future, emotional problems that can distract him in a fight, sensitive to poisons.
alighnment good
arch nemesis zorganthium, the dark entity are just his main enemies
major allais sai, roshomon, furaiya
personalit is very calm for the most part and has alot of sentiment for humans which is why he protects them. he only fights to defend the earth or himself. he has alot of issues with in him he is emotionally tortured by the fact that he is a freak of nature and he cant go back to being a normal dinosaur. he often has nightmares and visions on his past and what lies ahead. i will post a picture of him as soon as i get to. if theres anything else you would like to know about ankylo tell me.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise   Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:35 am

Hmm, interesting, although Ankylo's structure could use a bit of order. Everything looks jumbled up so much that I can barely make out the entire bio. Still an interesting monster none the less, sounds like a real Earth Defender!
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
KING_KAIJU

KING_KAIJU

PostSubject: Re: Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise   Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:56 pm

sorry i was in a bit of a hurry typing this but thanks for the advice and thanks for complimenting me on my kaiju.
Back to top Go down
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise   Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Hope you have a picture to give us! Ankylo sounds like a pretty epic monster, and would be a missed opportunity to not give it a complete visual form! Smile
Back to top Go down
KING_KAIJU

KING_KAIJU

PostSubject: Re: Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise   Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:40 pm

i will try but i warn you im not the best artist.
Back to top Go down
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise   Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:54 am

You shouldn't worry about that, just give your best and unleash your greatest effort Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise   Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise Empty

Back to top Go down

Ankylo a look into the main character in my franchise
Page 1 of 1