GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Finland!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
G-Matt

G-Matt

Hello from Finland! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Finland!   Hello from Finland! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:14 am

Hi everyone!

I'm G-Matt, one of the very few kaiju fans from the Northern European country of Finland. Some of you might know me from other kaiju forums, like Toho Kingdom and Kaiju Galaxy. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone here! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Valkiryu

Valkiryu

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Finland!   Hello from Finland! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Hei Matti!
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Finland!   Hello from Finland! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Great to see you here, G-Matt!
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Finland!   Hello from Finland! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Tis a great pleasure to have you here upon the island G-Matt, I really do appreciate you and everyone else who comes onto our shores. Please do enjoy yourself upon the island and make yourself at home! Don't be afraid to express your interests and please do invest yourself within the forums and community in itself!
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Finland!   Hello from Finland! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Finland!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GORMARU-ISLAND :: WELCOME TO GORMARU ISLAND-
Jump to: