GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OniGoji

OniGoji

Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header Empty
PostSubject: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:58 am

Along with Tokusatsu(Kamen Raiders and Ultraman) and Godzilla as well! It would be an all around Gormaru Island Logo header. It would very much show how welcomed and varied the forums are for newcomers. All we need is an artist who can put together a well design placement art Very Happy

Or at least, we can provide a nice variety of Logo headers Very Happy All of them involving the forum's mascot Gormaru but alongside the forum's other islanders and aspects ^_^
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:02 am

Hmm....You know, I've been thinking of this idea for some time now, and even mentioned that I would show nice pacing of design change throughout the year, you know, themes. But to involve the K-Girls and Gormaru is a welcomed idea.

Same with involving Gormaru along with Kamen Riders and Ultraman. Or potentially Gormaru with Godzilla and Gamera. A variety as suggested would be a great idea to utilize. So I'm on board with this, all we need is someone who can provide a very creative hand in designing the logo. I'd like all tempted works and test designs to be approved by me and AdventDestiny.
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:12 am

Great to know that you're on board with this Boogie! Having your approval will certainly allow the wheels on this idea to roll on quickly. Probably do several design placements and run them by you two!
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:15 am

Excellent, I look forward to them! IF by the off chance I'm not online than just send them to AdventDestiny and I'll contact him about what he thinks. Or better yet, just post them here within this thread and we'll give our general feedback on what we think Smile And all other members of the community and give their thoughts on it as well! Having a collective feedback is always an interesting means of gauging interest.
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Yeah, I think this would be a great idea, I wish I could design it myself, but I don't have the artistic skills quite yet!

I think that the header should have five characters; Gormaru in the center, Godzilla [either the classic 1954 or the Legendary version] and Ultraman to one side, Kamen Rider and GINA to the other! Think that'd be a cool looking header?

... You know, maybe we should also include Gipsy Danger and the Colossal Titan in there as well, as representitives for western kaiju film and kaiju in animes!
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:03 pm

That actually sounds pretty boss, Advent. If only we could fnd an artist that's able to do them all in a singular, unique art style, to show them all blending together in harmony, instead of using clipart or something like many do.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Well perhaps I can commission a detailed art logo that involves all of this, it could be done quite quickly should I do this. Very Happy A

Alright! I need a few things to be decided upon by you guys!

Help Decide!
Who will represent the kaiju girls?
Who will represent Tokusatu (If Kamen Rider, who should represent them?)
Which Godzilla? (I think we can settle on Gareth's Godzilla)
Ultraman! (Classic or Ginga?)

Already Acceptable to Work With
Colossal Titan (This can be done Very Happy )
Pacific Rim (Gipsy Danger is indeed acceptable! )
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Who will represent the kaiju girls: GINA, I mean really, is there any other kaiju girl more qualified than the original kaiju girl?!

Who will represent Tokusatsu: Kamen Rider is the oldest, solo Tokusatsu hero, so it makes since to use him; for the variation used, I think it should be design used in the 2005 movie Kamen Rider The First.

Which Godzilla: Definitely should be the new Gareth Edwards design!

Which Ultraman: I think we should go for the Ginga design; I was going for the classic one, but compared to the other 5 representitives he'd look outdated.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Boogie209 wrote:
Well perhaps I can commission a detailed art logo that involves all of this, it could be done quite quickly should I do this. :DA

Alright! I need a few things to be decided upon by you guys!

Help Decide!
Who will represent the kaiju girls?
Who will represent Tokusatu (If Kamen Rider, who should represent them?)
Which Godzilla? (I think we can settle on Gareth's Godzilla)
Ultraman! (Classic or Ginga?)

Already Acceptable to Work With
Colossal Titan (This can be done Very Happy)
Pacific Rim (Gipsy Danger is indeed acceptable! )

For the Kaiju Girls: Either G.I.N.A[Cormer 'Cover Girl'] or Titanna[Most lovable and, imho, memorable]

For Tokusatsu: Kamen Rider, especially Kamen Rider Stronger[because HELL YEAH]

For godzilla: Either 2000[most unique design] or 2014[newest and most unique and realistic]

And CLASSIC Ultraman FTW

I can also suggest either Blabyloo, who did the artwork of Leviathan.

blabyloo229*deviantart*co m/art/Commission-Leviathan-432134470?q=favby%3AKaos-X%2F2126763&qo=36

Or Blake/Blanham, who is the head artist of PDK

blanham17*deviantart*co m/art/Titanna-Hilda-Wavebreach-424526505

The URLs go to artwork I got from both of the on their DA. because I can't post actual LINKS you'll ahve to replace al f the asterisks * with periods. And remove the un-neede spaces. Blake works on the cheap and, if you ask nicely, may even work for free.  Blabyloo is higher in quality and still cheap, but you wont'g et any freebies from him and he isn't a big fan of kaiju girls.  He doesn't HATE them he just doesn't think kaiju should qualify as 'sexy'.  Still a kickass artist.
Back to top Go down
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Kaiju Girls for the Win!!!! Hell yes! I guess it would come down between GINA and Titanna, GINA is pretty much the face of Kaiju Girls, and Titanna is pretty much the sexy appeal of Kaiju Girls. Difficult to choose >w>

-Go with Gareth's Godzilla
-Kamen Rider Strongest is one of my favorites, so I'll go with that!
-Classic Ultraman would perhaps be more enjoyable, but I'm open if Ginga is the pick to appreciate the new Ultra.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Alright I think I've come to a complete decision:

Kaiju Girls: I suppose for the better, we could have both GINA and Titanna as representatives.
We could give K-Girls there own specialized Gormaru Island Banner, so I'll be asking who else should join in for them Very Happy

-Godzilla will be Gareth Edward's Godzilla
-Kamen Rider Stronger is acceptable
-Classic Ultraman will be acceptable, Ultraman Ginga will be saved for another Banner Very Happy

Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:26 pm

So are we now talking about having two different banners? Would they alternate between each other?
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 pm

having them alternate would be pretty awesome. Or, who knows? MAybe 4, one for each season, representing different variants of each? [I.e. for Winter we could have Crystal and the Hanna barbera Godzilla among them, Titanna in her naughty corset alongside Legendary Godzilla for Spring, Gin in a bathing suit and G2K for summer, etc, etc]
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:46 am

Yes will be having a changing variety of banners for the island. And I do love that idea Sir Knightmare, having a banner for each season is very welcoming. We'll go with that!

With May coming real soon, we'll start things off with the Summer Banner.
Back to top Go down
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:21 am

Let's keep things slightly more varied dah? 4 Seasonal Banners involving a mix varied of all we decided upon(Including K-Girls), and another 4 seasonal banners that's solely centered around K-Girls? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:33 am

That sounds enticing and I'm on board! We can mix up the new generation of Kaiju Girls with the original ones for the Kaiju Girl banners. And who knows, for this, we can have members and their own original Kaiju-Girls be in the banners Smile

I've already set my eyes on a well known, but special kind of artist whose amazing at drawing Kaiju Girls and generally any real monstrous anthromorph. She's clear perfection that could bring out the complete revival and welcoming of the K-Girls. I just contacted her recently through DA, I'm not sure if she'll reply though, but if she does hopefully she'll consider my commissions and even better, considers joining the island.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 am

^ This, jjust...all of this.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Oh! And to inform you all as to who she is, her name is NyuuMew Very Happy I'm sure most or many of you know her and of her talents, she would be great to have on board. Still haven't received word yet, but she has looked at my note, so perhaps she'll think about it hopefully. It would be helpfully if a few of you could help me convince her ^_^
Back to top Go down
Razor286

Razor286

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:20 pm

On topic, I'm loving this idea! And yes I do too find NyuuMew to be absolutely perfect! She's fantastic at drawing kaiju girls (And guys), and having her on board with the art would be sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:41 pm

Oh holy hell NyuuMew! I remember seeng her art on the NMI galleries. So much sexiness, and she even made an original kaiju girl and the kaiju to go with it to boot
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Yes, she's an exceptional artist, I think she actually makes a living off of selling daily adoptable characters she drawns; so on the one hand she's more than capable of making some amazing banners, but on the other hand she may be pretty busy, which means it could take a while to get it done... also, I'm probably not going to be much help in funding this, since I'm currently pretty low on funds at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:51 pm

No, no, no I'm the one handling the commission, meaning I'm the one handling the funds since I have the money to do so ^_^ I told you I was going to be handling this so there's no worries!
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:51 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Razor286

Razor286

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:52 pm

I find NyuuMew's art to be greatly sexy and well crafted I really do hope she can join up, having her talents and our little monster island can be given the K-Girl revival that the girls rightfully deserve. Plus I miss Kurogawa and her sexiness as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:22 pm

would it be OK if I bring Blake in ehre as well? He ahs expressed interest in joining if/when he gets better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header   Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Involve the K-Girls Alongside Gormaru for the forum's header
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next