GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xeraimus

xeraimus

Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! Empty
PostSubject: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Name: Xeraimus ( Pronounced  Zer-rai-mus) also called X-I ( pronounced X-EYE)
Rank/Category:  Omni God Kaiju/Monster / God Of The Monsters/Kaiju
Height: 11,000,000ft
Weight: 400,000,000 super metric tons.
Gender/Sex: Male
Appearance overview:
X-I is a creature made up of a massive exo-skeleton with muscle merged into the skeleton. Underneath the skeleton is massive flow of plasma like energy that flows like blood but acts like a living organism. Xeraimus also has a spike/spinal mane that has brain matter all through it that works like a computer system. That sends advance brain signals to the main brain vessel, which allows X-I to have advance intellect just like all of his kind.

normal form
Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! X_i_update_may_by_exuitirteiss-d658uab

super god form
Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! XeraimusSuperv2_zps38eae255
Species: Exzuutrijiss

Story:  Xeraimus was born in outer existence world called '' X-Systems  /  Xyerebral-Systems'' within this system X-I was born from a powerful race of god kaiju known as the ''Exzuutrijiss''.

Last edited by xeraimus on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:29 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : updating post)
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Xeraimus! I look forward to learning everything about this daikaiju Very Happy He sounds like a real universe ender, so enticing! Hope to see this thread update soon!
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
Razor286

Razor286

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:41 pm

She has a lot going for Xeraimus, you'd be surprised at how much development, effort, and hardwork she has placed into her kaiju. That's pure devoted dedication, she's a bright example of how far you can climb when you put your mind in lifting your monster into the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Razor speaks the truth on this one, she has come a long way, and she touched many kaiju fans in her own way. She has a very interesting artstyle, extreme bulk, muscular, monstrous, and yet she has a special creative appeal in her artistic talents. Xeraimus is just an example of this ^_^
Back to top Go down
xeraimus

xeraimus

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Boogie209 wrote:
Xeraimus! I look forward to learning everything about this daikaiju :DHe sounds like a real universe ender, so enticing! Hope to see this thread update soon!
Thank you! I tried my best to make him an okay kaiju.
Back to top Go down
xeraimus

xeraimus

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:11 pm

Razor286 wrote:
She has a lot going for Xeraimus, you'd be surprised at how much development, effort, and hardwork she has placed into her kaiju. That's pure devoted dedication, she's a bright example of how far you can climb when you put your mind in lifting your monster into the spotlight.

Thanks Razor!

I'm sorry I could not post any images my account isn't 7 days old.
Back to top Go down
xeraimus

xeraimus

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:13 pm

OniGoji wrote:
Razor speaks the truth on this one, she has come a long way, and she touched many kaiju fans in her own way. She has a very interesting artstyle, extreme bulk, muscular, monstrous, and yet she has a special creative appeal in her artistic talents. Xeraimus is just an example of this ^_^  

Thank you for the support. I hope to bring you more Xeraimus news as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:22 pm

xeraimus wrote:
Razor286 wrote:

Thanks Razor!

I'm sorry I could not post any images my account isn't 7 days old.

Hmm?  affraid  You should be able to post up images, everyone else is capable of doing so. Did you try to use the "Insert an Image" icon Xera?
Back to top Go down
xeraimus

xeraimus

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Yeah I tried it. It says this:

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:25 pm

I've noticed that issue, too.
Back to top Go down
xeraimus

xeraimus

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:13 pm

I , have updated the first post! The story is a lot so it is going to take me some time to write all of it out on here.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:16 am

My Xera, Xeraimus sounds like a very powerful, intellectual kaiju! I'm quite curious in learning his complete origin story and how he came to this insanely impressive rise to power in attaining such a godly title Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:37 am

Xeraimus looks incredibly bulked and DBZ-styled, reminds me of Broly if he were a daikaiju although just minus the whole saiyan outlook. Although his Super God Form looks like a Kaiser God Form, hmm...That actually has a nice ring to it. Emperor God Form Xeraimus. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xeraimus

xeraimus

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:55 am

Boogie209 wrote:
Xeraimus looks incredibly bulked and DBZ-styled, reminds me of Broly if he were a daikaiju although just minus the whole saiyan outlook. Although his Super God Form looks like a Kaiser God Form, hmm...That actually has a nice ring to it. Emperor God Form Xeraimus. Very Happy

Hello comrade! Thank you for the compliments. XD I, greatly appreciate them. Hmmm Emperor God form aye interesting name.
Yeah I get that a lot DBZ style broly. It wasn't my intentions for the style to come off that way.

Also sorry for my absence been dealing with a lot of stuff as of late.
Back to top Go down
xeraimus

xeraimus

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:58 am

Xeraimus comes from the Xyerebral Systems. X-I’s home world is outside of space and time , and is a part of bigger plain of existence. So our world the mortal world is just a smaller part of a greater existence.

In that world the lands are ruled by the Exzuutrijiss aka the god monsters. In the super natural world there are many gods but the Exzuutrijiss are the most highest of gods and the most terrifying. In the beginning of the Exzuutrijiss species, the creatures had no physical form and were of one being made up of omni potent
energy, forever evolving and gaining everlasting knowledge. It is

from this one being the species was spawned from. After many eternities of the original Exzuutrijiss gaining everlasting evolution and knowledge , it grew curious wanting to push its power, and knowledge even further it began to develop a physical form after it created its first physical manifestation, it continued develop more physical traits for world around it giving Xyerebral its form. While it was crafting this world another form was manifesting , from what
was left of the beings spirit form. This abnormality wanted nothing

more to cause psychosis through the Xyerebral, and evolve it cared not for anything else but to advance its physical and spiritual form the original physical form started to become corrupted as did the anti Exzuutriji , the two entities struggled and battled for many eternities clashing and forming the forces we all know these forces merged together and formed the second physical forms of the first Exzuutriji the two were named Alpha Sauron born from the side of the original one that sought ,truth,knowledge, and balance. While the other was named Omega Xyveyal which sought, destruction,evolution,and power.

So many eternities after the first physical Exzuutrijiss were born the species flourish and spread their destructive influence throughout the Xyerebral Systems and became these vast massive creatures you know today. X-I being one of the most notable of these creatures.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:09 pm

I have to applaud you Xera, you really, REALLY, put a lot of thought into this. The Xyerebral Systems sounds just as well structured and creative as The Black Hole system with the Simians, although in this case, your system has a grand display of details and imagery that my imagination can potentially visualize its setting. Well done!

And please do not apologize! Very Happy I too had obstacles for a long while, and it had required a long duration of absence upon the island for me to deal with them. So I understand ^_^
Back to top Go down
xeraimus

xeraimus

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:36 am

Thank you! ^_^ I , will share more later.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Of course! I do hope to see more, also I am curious in asking does Xeraimus have any opponents within his series? It's interesting to know that there might be other creatures capable of giving him a good battle Smile
Back to top Go down
xeraimus

xeraimus

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:51 am

Boogie209 wrote:
Of course! I do hope to see more, also I am curious in asking does Xeraimus have any opponents within his series? It's interesting to know that there might be other creatures capable of giving him a good battle Smile

Why yes he has a lot of opponents that give him a run for his money. The most notable ones are Tyraimus Xiron XIII the main villain of the stories. And Dark Omega,Black Xuo,Freya,Meigido,Dark Alpha,Primetheus,Oblivion,Chaos,Apollo,Arcknuss, and a heck of a lot more!
Back to top Go down
xeraimus

xeraimus

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:34 pm

As I stated on Facebook I am going to be more active over here. I am going to start posting more about the story of God Of Monsters here. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!   Xeraimus God Of The Monsters! Empty

Back to top Go down

Xeraimus God Of The Monsters!
Page 1 of 1