GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sobek_Godnile

Sobek_Godnile

The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi, I'm Sobek and I love Godzilla. I'm not great with intros, but I'm very willing to answer any questions you have. Smile I hope to enjoy it here just as much as I like Kaiju Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Great to see you here! I must admit though, this place is has been pretty slow for a while, though hopefully if more people like you keep joining up, things might get more active!

Feel free to check out, comment on, or create new posts, I'm check here regularly for new updates, so if you want someone to talk to around here I'm happy to oblige! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Sobek_Godnile

Sobek_Godnile

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:44 pm

AdventDestiny wrote:
Great to see you here! I must admit though, this place is has been pretty slow for a while, though hopefully if more people like you keep joining up, things might get more active!

Feel free to check out, comment on, or create new posts, I'm check here regularly for new updates, so if you want someone to talk to around here I'm happy to oblige! Very Happy

Well... the galaxy as I'll call it, isn't so active either so I think you're doing a good job considering the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:44 am

Ultimately I consider Kaiju Galaxy much more active, even if the most active threads are the general socilization versus kaiju themed topics... though ironically Gormaru Island is more active on Facebook it seems, weird huh?
Back to top Go down
Sobek_Godnile

Sobek_Godnile

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:10 am

Eh.... seeing I don't use facebook much anymore due to my ignorant relatives being on it, I wouldn't know. It does seem odd. I guess I'll have to make a facebook under one of my kaijusona's names and join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:11 pm

It's pretty simple... well the sign up can be a pain, because they always want so many personal details, but I've got an accountant on Facebook, which I only really use to keep an eye out for updates like on Gormaru Island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!   The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived! Empty

Back to top Go down

The anthro daikaiju RP'er has arrived!
Page 1 of 1