GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME NEWCOMERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

WELCOME NEWCOMERS Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME NEWCOMERS   WELCOME NEWCOMERS EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:54 am

Hello Newcomers, welcome to Gormaru Island! A place to enjoy, kick-back, relax, and just enjoy the company of other fans and the community around you. Ah! First things, first. I'm the general  Admin of this forum, Boogie209. A few of you might know me from Deviantart, so it's a pleasure in having you visit my forum. I do hope that you'll be able to enjoy your stay here, I'm sure you'll find it rather stable and fair here. I want you all to remember that while you are welcome to enjoy your stay here, I want you all to behave maturely with a great sense of a level head. I will not tolerate trolling, flaming, or bulling within my forum and community. You will be punished accordingly if you do so, and depending on the degree of such actions, you will be banned permanently. If you have any questions then please do PM me, I will always get back to you no matter what. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
OniGoji

OniGoji

WELCOME NEWCOMERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWCOMERS   WELCOME NEWCOMERS EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:59 am

Awesome forum bro! I've read the rules and I must say that it sounds like you're going for a peaceful community. Very respectable and reasonable my friend. Very Happy Can't wait to unload around here and just relax, because coming May we're going to have a big kaiju manga release! As a tie-in celebration for GODZILLA.

Hopefully we'll have a few more members here, but until then, I'm definitely going to enjoy the island!
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

WELCOME NEWCOMERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWCOMERS   WELCOME NEWCOMERS EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:11 am

Thanks OniGoji, and you're spot on! Upon the island I'm going for a more stable forum, so that any community members here can enjoy a relaxing time here. Of course I do expect some instability and disturbances should any trolls come across the place, or any arguments erupt among members. But hopefully none of that will happen here Smile
Back to top Go down
OniGoji

OniGoji

WELCOME NEWCOMERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWCOMERS   WELCOME NEWCOMERS EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:33 am

You should really consider hosting up a team of Admins and Moderators, for the sake of careful consideration having a enforcement team would better help keep order. Although that would require a gathering of people and like minds, in that case I'll be spreading word of Gormaru Island!
I want this island to thrive, but also be an island that fans like us can escape to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

WELCOME NEWCOMERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWCOMERS   WELCOME NEWCOMERS EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:09 am

Thanks for the extending such a kind offer OniGoji, and yeah I plan on forming such a team but I have to expose my forum out to draw in such honorable minds. With a little lucky and effort hopefully I can make the island a lot more appealing for that to happen. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELCOME NEWCOMERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWCOMERS   WELCOME NEWCOMERS Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEWCOMERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GORMARU-ISLAND :: WELCOME TO GORMARU ISLAND-
Jump to: