GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gigantic Series Godzilla 1995

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xeraimus

xeraimus

Gigantic Series Godzilla 1995 Empty
PostSubject: Gigantic Series Godzilla 1995   Gigantic Series Godzilla 1995 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:48 pm

This figure is massive! I would love to have one of these but there very expensive but extremely impressive looking.
Amiami had them in the 300$  range hobby link japan also had the figure around 300 range

Now everywhere I look the figure is around 500+ to 600+  usd dollars...its very frustrating.

Gigantic Series Godzilla 1995 Gigantic-series-burning-godzilla-1995-figure-by-x-plus-4

Gigantic Series Godzilla 1995 FIGURE-005462_02

Gigantic Series Godzilla 1995 Attachment

wish I could have gotten this for my birthday..anyway has anyone gotten their hands on this figure yet?

Back to top Go down

Gigantic Series Godzilla 1995
Page 1 of 1