GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jurassic park

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KING_KAIJU

KING_KAIJU

jurassic park Empty
PostSubject: jurassic park   jurassic park EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:09 pm

this is the thread to talk about jurassic park the entire franchise well atleast the movies. talk about the original trilogy the upcoming jurassic world anything you want. i for one am a huge jurassic park fanboy th first one is my all time favorite film the other two jurassic park 3 and the lost world jurassic park are my 3rd and 4th favorite films respectively. so yeah every once in a while ill try to rope jurassic park into conversation when i can atleast the first one. $1,029,152,882 doesnt even serve it justice it's the 14th highest grossing film of all time and the 17th highest grossing adjusted for inflation and is the fifth highest selling vhs of all time but it needs more money!!!! sorry for the fan girl moment so anyways let the jurassic park conversation begin.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

jurassic park Empty
PostSubject: Re: jurassic park   jurassic park EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:56 pm

You know, Jurrassic Park is one of my top favorite monster movie franchises only fourth to Gamera, Ultraman, and Godzilla ^_^ So that really speaks in volumes at how high it is within my top 5 rankings.

Jurassic Park 1 was mind blow and a fantastic thrilling adventure, and is still my top favorite of the series.

Jurassic Park 2 is a so-so second place, I find it to be a good entertaining film, but the unappealing main characters diminishes its quality a bit for me. Loved everything else about the film other then that and don't find it to be a poor film like some fans. That and the pacing is rather tedious during some slowdowns of the film.

Jurassic Park 3 is bottom rank for generally 2 reasons:
1. Killing the T-Rex, I extremely hated the fact that the iconic representative of JP was killed off by the Spinosaurus. Yes, this makes me as one of "those fans" who still holds that as a stake to heart and as a grudge. I've always been a huge fan of the T-Rex since my first burning passion for Dinos at the age of 4, and loved it even more when first witnessing JP1. I'm happy that Jurrasic World is returning back to the iconic T-Rex.

2. The pacing of the film was tedious, extremely tedious in terms of slowness. I enjoyed that most of the first half picked up, but mid-way, I find myself rather bored and find it nearly difficult to finish the film. The film isn't horrible or terrible, I don't find any of the films to be that way. But JP3 suffers from killing an icon and suffering from the same mistakes as JP2 slightly more.

I plan on getting the Trilogy on Blu-Ray for X-Mas, to prepare for Jurassic World next year, I heavily anticipate that film very much! Always great to meet another fan of the franchise!
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

jurassic park Empty
PostSubject: Re: jurassic park   jurassic park EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:43 am

I love watching the Jurassic Park movies, and I like all of them equally; they're pretty much the only movie trilogy that I always watch back to back. Steven Speilberg and Legacy Studios [back then known as Stan Wiston Studios] did an extraordinarily good job blending the reality of dinosaur behavior theory with classic movie monster design to create some of the most iconic dinosaurs in film!
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
G-Matt

G-Matt

jurassic park Empty
PostSubject: Re: jurassic park   jurassic park EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:56 am

I like these movies too, and I can't wait for the fourth one! Last year I went to see the first one when it was re-released in theaters in 3D. Man, so many childhood memories came back to me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

jurassic park Empty
PostSubject: Re: jurassic park   jurassic park EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:07 pm

I'm still kinda rough at myself that I missed out on watching Jurassic Park in 3D in Theaters, I was so busy at the time...Sigh...Well, I'll make it up by seeing Jurassic World Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
OniGoji

OniGoji

jurassic park Empty
PostSubject: Re: jurassic park   jurassic park EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Jurassic Park, one of my favorite movie franchise out there. The first film was a league all of its own, when I was young and watched the movie in theaters for the first time with my parents and siblings, it was the most awesome cinematic experience any child could enjoy in their lifetime! Disney movies were okay, but Jurassic Park was ground breaking!

Jurassic Park: The Lost World was a fairly good sequel, I didn't enjoy the main human characters either to be honest, but the intense atmosphere, dinosaur scenes, and the entire T-Rex City segment were incredible. They still are to me, even now Smile

Jurassic Park 3...It's not horrible, it's not great...I'll say that it's just "Good". The Spinosaurus was pretty threatening and amazing, loved that it served as the film's main monster antagonist. And the Velociraptors were killer with how intelligent and imposing they were in the film. But other then that, I felt it was the weaker film of the trilogy, and I too disliked the killing of the T-Rex icon.

Looking forward to Jurassic World, but it's gonna have to really pull me back into the Jurassic Spirit after so many years have passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jurassic park Empty
PostSubject: Re: jurassic park   jurassic park Empty

Back to top Go down

jurassic park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GORMARU-ISLAND :: TV SHOWS/MOVIES ZONE GENERAL THREAD-
Jump to: