GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDreadedGodOfKaiju

TheDreadedGodOfKaiju

Kaiju - What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?  Empty
PostSubject: What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?    Kaiju - What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?  EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:24 am

The last one I added to my collection was the Godzilla 2014 Pack Of Destruction. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?    Kaiju - What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?  EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:11 pm

The last one I collected was a Final Wars Gigan figure that I bought during a cross country trip, which was actually a while ago, so I might be remembering this wrong! Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?    Kaiju - What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?  EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Mmm, the last one I added to my collection was the Chibi GODZILLA/MUTO Pack, love the detail added to them! I plan on getting the Giant Size and Destruction City Pack sometime next week! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
TheDreadedGodOfKaiju

TheDreadedGodOfKaiju

PostSubject: Re: What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?    Kaiju - What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?  EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:31 am

I added the Godzilla with Light and sound figure to my collection. Cool
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?    Kaiju - What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?  EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Not sure if it counts yet, but a couple weeks ago I pre-ordered both the official art book and the prequel graphic novel for Godzilla from Amazon! It means I'll have to wait a little longer to actually get my hands on the books [they'll be released in stores on the 13th] but the money I saved will make the wait worthwhile! Besides, I like the idea of seeing the movie first before reading about what the went through redesigning the King!
Back to top Go down
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?    Kaiju - What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:01 am

Ah!!! I've been meaning to buy GODZILLA: AWAKENING to better prepare myself for the movie. I might get the Lights and Sounds sometime soon though Smile But I will post that I bought a Trendsmasters 10 inch Godzilla GODZILLA WARS figure, it's a fantastic classical figure, and I absolutely love it.
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?    Kaiju - What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:59 am

Godzilla: Awakening has been described as "non-mandatory" for understanding the story in the film, but it helps explore it a bit more... I'm assuming, since I haven't read it yet [hopefully my Amazon copy will be shipping out today or tomorrow, probably will get it by the end of next week; might take a quick preview look at it next time I'm in Barnes & Noble or someplace like it!]

Although I do think that the graphic novel will include an exclusive monster that'll fight Godzilla, presumbly back in 1954; no idea what it is exactly, but I think its some sort of aggreate monster, like Destroyah!
Back to top Go down
TheDreadedGodOfKaiju

TheDreadedGodOfKaiju

PostSubject: Re: What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?    Kaiju - What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:15 pm

I finally got the NECA Godzilla 2014 figure and it is awesome. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?    Kaiju - What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the last Kaiju toy you added to your collection?
Page 1 of 1