GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD Empty
PostSubject: GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD   GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:51 pm

This will be the official GODZILLA trailers and TV spots thread, as the film gets closer to release, more and more of these are expected to make their way online. So look out for them whenever you can! To kick things off, we have the newly released International Japanese Trailer and TV Spot which has a bit of new footage to them, but it's enough to salivate our anticipation even more for the upcoming film!

Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD   GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:26 pm

God that was amazing! First time I've seen footage of his feet... which look way to elephantine in my opinion, though it's a minor complaint, still love the rest of the design! At the end of the trailers, you can really see that he moves a lot like the classic Godzilla, but at the same time it's been greatly improved by CGI!
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Razor286

Razor286

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD   GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:25 am

God I can't wait for the amazing movie! The trailers and TV spots have been getting to me a lot lately, I need this movie in my veins! NOW!!!! I truly do hope that this film is extremely successful, having a new reign and generation of Godzilla would be amazing to embrace! With a little hope and major fan support, good word of the mouth, and positive reviews, it can be made a reality!
Back to top Go down
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD   GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:42 am

So far I've read predictions that GODZILLA could track a $60 + million dollar weekend opening, well, potentially $70 at its highest prediction peak. Which is a pretty great opener, but I'm hoping that it settles in the 70's or 80's. Not really expecting a 100 breaker, but who knows the fan support and the general public could surprise everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD   GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:20 am

Hail to our first [though brief] full look at Godzilla, and also are most detailed look into the new Muto kaiju!!!
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD   GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

GODZILLA TRAILER and SPOTS THREAD
Page 1 of 1