GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Razor286

Razor286

GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying? Empty
PostSubject: GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying?   GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:21 am

As you all know due to the upcoming GODZILLA film, multiple Godzilla films will be re-released upon either DVD or Blu-Ray.
GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying? Godzillamb2014b

GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying? 2014-04-18_1455

GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying? MDQGUR66_q00msWW1m65ROA

GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying? Kraken16b

Anyone plan on picking up any of these remastered beauties? To be quite honest, I had missed out on Destroy All Monsters when it was brought to Blu-Ray in 2011. I foolishly thought they would always be there, in-stock, and on the shelves. But obviously we all saw how that turned due to some messy misfortunes. However I plan on picking it up this year, buying the Destroy All Monsters/Godzilla vs. Megalon Combo Pack, two copies of it on Blu-Ray Very Happy And of course I'm buying the rest of the titles on Blu-Ray as well.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying?   GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:26 am

Dude! I too missed out on Destroy All Monsters as well! Well...That and Son of Godzilla, Godzilla vs. MechaGodzlla, Godzilla vs. Gigan, and Godzilla vs. The Smog Monster. I missed out on a lot sadly.

Thought that they would also be in-print as well, but I was pretty foolish unfortunately lol. So for these amazing films being released on Blu-Ray, I'll be buying two copies for each and every one of them! (To show my support and to have back-ups, I generally do this for movies that I greatly enjoy.) Destroy All Monsters and even Godzilla vs. Megalon are must-haves on Blu-Ray. Along with Godzilla vs. The Sea Monster, love that film the most Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
G-Matt

G-Matt

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying?   GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:21 am

I'm considering buying at least some of these releases, like KKvsG, as long as they're region-free.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying?   GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Well the Kraken Releases are the only ones that are region locked, I found this out upon their blu-ray.com forum thread. Unfortunate to say the least, but hopefully the rest won't be locked.
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying?   GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying? Empty

Back to top Go down

GODZILLA DVD/BLU-RAY RELEASES! Are You Buying?
Page 1 of 1