GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings Gormaru

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkiryu

Valkiryu

gormaru - Greetings Gormaru Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Gormaru   gormaru - Greetings Gormaru EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:19 am

Consider me Advent's first referral. Smile I'm Valkiryu (or just Kiryu).  Val- comes from Valkyrie, which I'm sure we all know what they are.  Kiryu is my username on Kaiju Galaxy, where I'm one of the two admins.

Let's see now...I'm more a writer than I am an artist in regards to kaiju.  I have my own story series I'm working on (if I ever get away from an RPG long enough to focus) all with original kaiju.  I also work on figuring out heavy metal covers of kaiju themes; I'm working on a compilation of Godzilla themes at the moment.

That's all I got for now.
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Gormaru   gormaru - Greetings Gormaru EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:36 am

Pleasant greetings Kiryu! (Can't help but call you Kiryu due to the awesome avatar!) I greatly welcome you to the island, please don't mind in making yourself comfortable in anyway possible. Express yourself anyway you like, and enjoy your stay here. The island is as much as yours as it is mine, and I do hope to see your artistic works over here real soon! I would enjoy having someone on artistic detail to help bring out the stability and atmosphere of the island Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Gormaru   gormaru - Greetings Gormaru EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:41 am

gormaru - Greetings Gormaru Zero_Darkness%28Belial%29,Darkness_Four_%26_Tyrant

Welcome to Gormaru Island fellow Kiryu! I do believe you'll find your stay here to be rather enjoyable and very stable. The community in general is given the means of being as open and expressive as they desire, to be themselves. If you're a fan of something than please do share with us your interests! If you enjoy something and want to let us experience it, than don't be afraid to let us be apart of it. We're very accepting and open minded, so don't think we'll be picky about anything you invest yourself into. You're a welcomed member, so we welcome you with open arms and acceptance Smile
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Gormaru   gormaru - Greetings Gormaru EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:45 am

Hello Kiryu [or rather Valkiryu!], greetings and salutations from the newly appointed Gormaru Island's moderator! Glad to see you joining in! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Gormaru   gormaru - Greetings Gormaru EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:22 am

Congrats on making Moderator by the way AdventDestiny! Really great to have you here on board! I trust that you'll make a fantastic member upon the island! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Gormaru   gormaru - Greetings Gormaru EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:23 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Chaos Githzerai

Chaos Githzerai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Gormaru   gormaru - Greetings Gormaru EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Hey, Kiryu! I had no idea you were working on heavy metal covers, that's really awesome, do you plan on posting them anywhere when you finish?
Back to top Go down
Valkiryu

Valkiryu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Gormaru   gormaru - Greetings Gormaru EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:34 pm

I'll probably throw 'em up on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Gormaru   gormaru - Greetings Gormaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Gormaru
Page 1 of 1