GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pleasure In Meeting You All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OniGoji

OniGoji

Pleasure In Meeting You All Empty
PostSubject: Pleasure In Meeting You All   Pleasure In Meeting You All EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:18 am

This is a bit long overdue, but I figure why not introduce myself, this is what this section is for. My name is OniGoji, I am the head scanlator of the team that scanlates the ULTRAMAN MANGA, and Godzilla Manga into English over at Ckmscans, although this time, I'll also be providing that same service over to Gormaru Island as well, with Gormaru Island receiving first early releases before their official releases over at Ckmscans Very Happy
Pleasure In Meeting You All 0mUGsx5

I'm generally a respectful and fair kind of guy, approachable and enjoyable to meet. Although I do admit that I am a bit distant, not that I'm timid in meeting new people, just that I can be a bit of a turtle in terms of sticking out of my shell and exposing myself to others. I hope to change that a bit during my stay here with everyone else Wink Smile A bit about myself besides what I have already told you? I'm a huge fan of Ultraman and Godzilla, I am a respectful fan of the classics Ray Harryhausen monster films, I love Toonami, gaming, anime and manga. Not too shabby for a turtle guy huh?
 lol! 
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure In Meeting You All   Pleasure In Meeting You All EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:55 am

Not too shabby there at all OniGoji! Very Happy Really great you have you on board! I hope your stay here is pleasant and memorable my friend!
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
OniGoji

OniGoji

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure In Meeting You All   Pleasure In Meeting You All EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:02 pm

I think my experience here will indeed be memorable, I just have to make sure to provide everyone else with the same experience. After all I feel the need to do just that when scanlating the Ultraman manga for the readers ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure In Meeting You All   Pleasure In Meeting You All Empty

Back to top Go down

Pleasure In Meeting You All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GORMARU-ISLAND :: WELCOME TO GORMARU ISLAND-
Jump to: