GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razor286

Razor286

SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS Empty
PostSubject: SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS   SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 pm

SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS Super_smash_bros_3ds_wii_u

Like previous games in the series, Super Smash Bros. is a competitive fighting game in which up to four players controlling various Nintendo characters fight against each other. Players use a variety of attacks to damage their opponents, increasing their damage percentage which makes them easier to knock out of the playing field. Smash Balls, items first introduced in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, make a return, allowing whoever obtains them to perform extremely powerful attacks. Assist trophies, another returning feature from Brawl, will be included, such as Skull Kid from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and a French Bulldog from Nintendogs. Like its predecessors, Super Smash Bros. will feature collectable in-game trophies based on characters or items seen in various Nintendo games.

SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS F0ox0z

Two versions of the game will be released, one for Nintendo 3DS and the other for Wii U. The Wii U version is presented in high-definition visuals, while the Nintendo 3DS version will feature characters with black outlines, which can be toggled on and off. Both versions will include the same roster of playable characters, but the two versions will each feature exclusive stages, assist trophies, and collectables. The Nintendo 3DS version will feature those from Nintendo handheld releases while those in the Wii U version will be featured from Nintendo home console releases. Each stage in both versions will feature a "Final Destination" variation, which features flat terrains with hazards and layout alterations removed. The Nintendo 3DS version features an exclusive Smash Run mode, based on the City Trial mode from Kirby Air Ride, in which players navigate an open environment for stat-increasing power-ups, before facing each other in a match.

SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS 2r4pi05

SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS 8fb415b31a5fbbc84999781c7c749c52

Both versions of the game feature local and online multiplayer, including matches against friends and strangers. Whilst local and online matches with friends have fully customizable rules, online matches with strangers are divided into two modes: "For Fun" and "For Glory". For Fun features random stages and items, with Smash matches only, whilst For Glory limits matches to Final Destination stages with no items and the option for 1-on-1 battles for more tournament-style gameplay. Players are also able to customize characters to alter the behavior of their move set, though customized characters may only be used in local and friend matches. In addition to a moderation system regarding various forms of briefing, an online ranking system called "Global Smash Power" was also detailed based on the player's solo mode score, which shows how many other players someone has outscored, rather than listing their position on a leaderboard. There will be no ranking system for the online matches, but there are plans to make sure that random matches are organized by the players' skill levels.

SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS Super-Smash-Bros-Wii-U-Screenshot

----------------------------------------------

There are 29 playable confirmed characters thus far, with more new challengers on the way! Here's the current roster:
SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS Super_smash_bros_wii_u___3ds_character_selection_by_seancantrell-d7e58jr

And yes you saw right, Charizard is his own playable character, skreeonk yes!!!! Along side that, he also has his Mega Evolution Form!
SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS 3660-smash-bros.-for-wii-u-and-3ds-april-nintendo-direct-reveals-charizard-zero-suit-samus-and-more-full

And of course, we can't forget,
SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS Ssb4-greninja-intro

SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS Screen-511

Pokemon is really dominating the roster for Super Smash Bros, not that I mind, I'm a fairly big Pokemon fan, so this just makes the game all the more epic for me personally Very Happy Super Smash Bros is really turning out to be a great game!
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS   SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:35 pm

You know, Super Smash Bros Wii U and Mario Kart 8 are the ONLY games that are making me consider getting a Wii-U.

I mean, I've been a big fan of Smash Bros, but not big enough to make go out and invest into a new console, but this installment might change that. I already spotted out my top favorites from this list:

1. Charizard
2. Mega-Man (MEGAMAN!!! Yes, see Capcom? People still enjoy Mega-Man)
3. Pit
4. Bowser
5. and Sonic

These characters I would definitely main should I get this game, everyone else still look fun to play as though. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
Razor286

Razor286

PostSubject: Re: SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS   SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:47 pm

I completely understand what you mean, I never buy a new console unless there are titles I want, although they have to be more than 4 or 5 at the most for me. And see what the console has to offer.

The Wii-U appears to be appealing to me because I just want to go back to that simpler childhood time of mine, when I had a N64, or a Gamecube, and played nothing but fun entertaining games. I never had to worry about trophies or achievements, or insane competition online. I could just enjoy friendly awesome games, and game with friends online or locally. The Wii-U seems to offer that same return of game to me, so that's why I'm thinking about getting it this year. Don't like the gamepad though, but thankfully they create a Wii-U Pro Controller lol
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS   SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:43 pm

I'm split between PS4 and the Wii-U, on the PS4 there are about 4-7 games that I want to play on it, both exclusives and multi-platforms.

But on the Wii-U I do see where you are coming from, it is a system that takes you back to your childhood Very Happy So I'll take that as a means consideration when ultimately deciding between the two, unless I can get enough money to buy both lol
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS   SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPER SMASH BROS WII-U/3DS
Page 1 of 1