GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi! Pleased To Meet!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razor286

Razor286

Hi! Pleased To Meet! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Pleased To Meet!   Hi! Pleased To Meet! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:31 am

I'm Razor286! I'm the cleaner on OniGoji's Scanlation Team, the team that has putted out manga titles like
Hi! Pleased To Meet! Tumblr_mlqaftKr1y1r93xiko1_500
-Godzilla 1985 Manga
-Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla
and the ULTRAMAN Manga

I've been meaning to move here little bit early yesterday but sadly was caught in some busy business. But none the less I'm happy to
still have it onto the island! Some things about myself, I'm generally a nice fellow, so nice that many of my friends don't think I mean bone in my entire body lol. I'm also a bit of a hardcore gamer, generally dealing in fighting games and RPGs, so if you think of an upcoming game in those genres chances are I'm already deeply informed and will gladly inform the rest of you! I'm obviously a fan of kaiju, from Godzilla to Ultraman Monsters, and a little bit of Gamera on the side. And yes, I love Kaiju Girls too! -exhales heavily before smiling- Man, feels great getting that off my chest lol Most daikaiju communities that I know don't like K-Girls very much, some even hating it. Happy to see that upon Gormaru Island all is accepted! Loving this place already! Well that's about it for my introduction, hope to get to know this community and all newcomers that arrive to shore to this place!
Back to top Go down
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Pleased To Meet!   Hi! Pleased To Meet! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:41 am

Pleasure to meet you Razor, happy to have more of OniGoji's company arriving to the island! I look forward to seeing your work being brought here! And thanks by the way for you and your team's effort in translating and cleaning these amazing mangas! And of course K-Girls are accepted here, we're open-minded and very accepting here, so if you enjoy it then let it be known! Smile

Hi! Pleased To Meet! Tumblr_mmo2oxnhns1s5zalyo7_400
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
Razor286

Razor286

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Pleased To Meet!   Hi! Pleased To Meet! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:01 am

Honor's all mine Boogie sir! I'm quite happy here actually, and I will indeed express it (Of course within a respectful manner lol) Can't wait to see this community thrive and expand, I always like providing entertainment and enjoyment through kaiju mangas, so hopefully they'll enjoy our reads!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Pleased To Meet!   Hi! Pleased To Meet! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! Pleased To Meet!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GORMARU-ISLAND :: WELCOME TO GORMARU ISLAND-
Jump to: