GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everybody!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everybody!!  Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everybody!!    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everybody!!  EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everybody!!  10857929_1594938534068558_2467512091365098902_n

CHRISTMAS EVE!!! Man, time can really fly by, here we are now, within the holiday season! I personally wanted to say to you all that
I am grateful to have met you all! Each and every one of you here upon the island, both the main forum page and Facebook page.
Seriously, you guys are amazing and purely awesome!! I just want to say thank you for letting me and Gormaru become apart of your
lives. The islander wouldn't be anything without you guys! Well, time to cut things a little short, I'm certain that many of you will be
busy with family and friends tomorrow, as will I. But I just wanted to wish you a heartfelt Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everybody!!
Page 1 of 1