GORMARU-ISLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GORMARU-ISLAND

Welcome to GORMARU ISLAND, an island hub that hosts a generally peaceful community of stability and order for all daikaiju fans who enjoy GODZILLA, GAMERA, ULTRAMAN, PACIFIC RIM, and any other monstrosities out there! The island is yours, come join us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!! Empty
PostSubject: Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!!   Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!! EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 am

Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!! 1535488_1569809639914781_9167019897057414297_n
Hello islanders! It's Gormaru Island's admin, Boogie 209!! (Also known as Gormaru on the Facebook Page)
It has been a long time since I was last active upon the main forums, and overall activity here hasn't been lively due to my absence
and pushing most of my focus upon the facebook page.

I was hoping to reach deep into the kaiju genre fanbase, to find fans wanting welcoming experiences, who wanted a safe haven from all the negativity of other kaiju communities. From how I was going about it, I wasn't reaching a lot of people, but since the successful rising of the facebook page, Gormaru Island has been connecting to people, it has been reaching people. Presently, Gormaru Island's FB has 1,888 natives on its shores, and counting!! Throughout everything that was happening, I continued to think about the main forums, the state it was in, how it was left...

From that, I started the launch of a project, the next "phase" for Gormaru Island. Reviving the main forums to what it could be, I'll be bridging the natives over to the real Gormaru Island upon the facebook page, hopefully it will bring new life. With several planned out stages I'll definitely need some help, I think it will be successful, so expect to enjoy a better future as more welcoming and passionate fans come to the shore! Very Happy Enjoy the latest banner of Gormaru Island!!

Last edited by Boogie209 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!!   Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!! EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:08 am

11,888 Facebook fans?!? Damn, maybe I should be spending more time on Facebook! Laughing

If you're in need of help, I'd be happy to lend a hand, if I can!
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Boogie209
Admin
Boogie209

PostSubject: Re: Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!!   Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!! EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:59 pm

Apologies! That was a typo, but it is presently 1,192 natives! I'll be making a few changes around here, and I'll definitely require your help AdventDestiny! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gormaruisland.forumotion.com
AdventDestiny
AdventDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!!   Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:48 am

Well I'm pretty much ready to go anytime anyday, save for a three hour period between 5:30 to 8:30 PM on Mondays, when I take art classes.
Back to top Go down
http://adventdestiny.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!!   Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing It Back! Next Phase for Gormaru Island! New Banner!!
Page 1 of 1